The aim of this case study is to highlight the results of a coaching issue or problem that you have applied coaching skills to. It may be a positive or negative case study, ie maybe the coaching worked, maybe it didn’t. Either way we are interested in your PROCESS and LEARNING more than your result.
1. Who are the main players in this case study (you can use fake names to protect anonymity)
2. What is the core problem or challenge you applied your coaching skills to? Really dig into this problem, use these questions as a guide:
- Why is it a problem?
- How long has it been a problem?
- What is the worst thing about this problem?
- Why has no one been able to solve it so far?
3. What specific coaching skills or approach did you use in this case?
4. Explain your process in detail
5. What were the results of your process? Was your coaching/program effective? Why? Why not?
6. If you could approach this problem again, what would you do differently?
7. What are the top 3 things you learned from this experience?