Each student is responsible for making sure they complete their Observed Coaching requirements. To be graded as complete, they must successfully achieve the following
- Attend all 10 classes over the 5 weeks
- Coach in 5 of these observed classes (when you are not coaching you are an observer or client)
- Find their own peer client for their coaching sessions
- Complete the oral exam by recording a 30 minute coaching session, submit audio and transcript of session.
- Complete the written exam
- Keep records of all written feedback including exams and submit results with Graduation Application.
Further information is available in each students learnsite